From the moment we launched our Patreon all the way back in 2018, I knew I wanted it to host an exclusive podcast for our most loyal supporters. But, I didn’t have a niche idea for it…no gimmick or anything like that. The idea was that these people are in the foxhole with us. They supported us in a way that few others have, and because of that, I wanted them to get all of the behind the scenes stuff, more personal stories, and deeper conversations about what we were usually talking about in our private Slack channels. And so, The SoBros Lounge (formerly known as The Patreon Files) was born. Now, we’re 35 episodes in, and it has produced some of my favorite podcasts that SoBros Network has ever produced. It essentially came from a joke…us constantly coming up with ridiculous ideas and saying, “let’s save that for the Patreon.”
As we’ve built out an exhaustive content library that now features 78 exclusive podcasts and videos, The SoBros Lounge still has an important place in the bigger picture of SoBros Network. It is our place to bring more of ourselves to the forefront of our content. We’ve produced some really good “get to know” podcasts. And, we’ve flat out had some fun on the show, too. My hope is that you’ll feel the sense of pride I do in these shows, and they’ll make you feel closer to the SoBros family…after all, if you’re here on our Patreon…you practically are family. As always, thank you for your continued support of SoBros Network. I hope you enjoy The SoBros Lounge!
The Best of The SoBros Lounge Podcast
- Ep. 09: Get to Know Brandon Vick
- Ep. 13: Get to Know Rooster
- Ep. 14: The Strip Club/Yard Sale Story – Honestly, the less I say about this one, the better. Nonetheless, it’s one of my favorite stories to ever manifest out of running SoBros Network.
- Ep. 15: Get to know Outdoor SoBro
- Ep. 23: Inside the 2018 SoBros Comedy Invitational – Oh, what a night that was.
- Ep. 24: Get to Know Steven McCash
- Ep. 25: What’s the Most Scared You’ve Ever Been? – link to show – I chat with the SoBros team and ask them to share the story of the most scared they’ve ever been in their lives on this special Spooky Season episode.
- Ep. 26: Get to Know Brittany Fernandez
- Ep. 27: Looking at a Decade of SoBros Network – link to show – This was a very special podcast to me – we have put a lot of blood, sweat, and tears into SoBros Network over the past nine years, and it was nice to sit down and relive it all with Brandon and Ryan, who have been with me from the jump.
- Ep. 32: Get to Know Outspoken Owen Reed
- Ep. 34: Best Cities in the Southeast, Pt. 1 – link to show – Stoney and Outdoor SoBro talk about their favorite travel destinations in the Southeast on what has turned out to be part one of a who-knows-how-many-part series on traveling the southeast. This topic turned into a really good discussion, and that made me want to break it up into several pods to talk to several SoBros about it.
- Ep. 35: Best Cities in the Southeast, Pt. 2 – link to show – In part two of a who-knows-how-many-parts series, Stoney chats with Steven McCash about his favorite travel destinations in the Southeast, including a city he calls “the perfect southeast city”
- Ep. 36: A24 – link to show – Sean and Brandon joined me for a deep dive into the lengthy filmography of A24 and a larger discussion on their brand of filmmaking.
- Ep. 37: Best Cities in the Southeast, Pt. 3 – link to show – This time, our buddy Zach Lyons joined me to share his favorite cities in the southeast.
- Ep. 38: The Time SoBros Network Released an Album – link to show – This was an awesome trip down Memory Lane with Ryan. Little known fact about SoBros Network, but yeah, we released an album through the site at one point! Relive the process that went into it and the stress of coming together to execute on an idea with us on this episode.
The SoBros Network Patreon Podcasts
- The Collectors Room
- The Movie Review Rewind Podcast
- The SoBros Sitdown
- Sports Punch
- Wrestling With The Past
Stoney Keeley is the Editor in Chief of The SoBros Network, and a Dogs Playing Poker on velvet connoisseur. He is a strong supporter of Team GSD, #BeBetter, and ‘Minds right, asses tight.’ “Big Natural” covers the Tennessee Titans, Nashville, Yankee Candle, and a whole wealth of nonsense. Follow on Twitter @StoneyKeeley.
Subscribe to the SoBros Network Patreon here – $5/month gets you instant access to an exhaustive content library of articles, podcasts, and videos created exclusively for our subscribers!